Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Try Again



Well, here is a pic of my Valentine's gift. My hubby loves me! Plus, this weapon is actually in my possession with 2000 rounds of ammo. You only wish you owned that sniper rifle. I'll give you that you are probably a better shot with it than I am, but I have found a range where I can practice with the rifles, so give me a few months and we'll have to have a shooting competition.

4 comments:

Bowb said...

Can your husband buy me one for my birthday? He loves me don't he? Or if you bring it to town you can leave it for me. I'll take good care of it. I can even shoot it in the hills. No firing range needed. I have an entire state to shoot in.

globaljunkie said...

sorry, but I was platoon expert with highscore on the range. You shall never better me. when you can do prone over 500 yards and better my score we will revisit the subject.

globaljunkie said...

quite a little gun collection you have going. right wing nut.

My Life had stood -- a Loaded Gun --
In Corners -- till a Day
The Owner passed -- identified --
And carried Me away --

And now We roam in Sovereign Woods --
And now We hunt the Doe --
And every time I speak for Him --
The Mountains straight reply --

And do I smile, such cordial light
Upon the Valley glow --
It is as a Vesuvian face
Had let its pleasure through --

And when at Night -- Our good Day done --
I guard My Master's Head --
'Tis better than the Eider-Duck's
Deep Pillow -- to have shared --

To foe of His -- I'm deadly foe --
None stir the second time --
On whom I lay a Yellow Eye --
Or an emphatic Thumb --

Though I than He -- may longer live
He longer must -- than I --
For I have but the power to kill,
Without -- the power to die --

BS and the Kids said...

Our blog site is starting to look a little something...with all of these pictures of guns. Strange.