Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Be jealous


My new side arm...can't pick it up until Thurs. but will hit the firing range that day to test it out. I was actually a much better shot with the 10mm glock than the 9mm that I've used before. Did awesome with a Bursa 380. 4 out of 5 shots right on the bull's eye. The sig sauer p232 is also a 380. Only problem is that it is really hard to find 380 ammo right now. I was considering bringing a few of the guns with me so you can all try them out...but after hearing horror stories of people picking them up from the ever trusty TSA and finding their boxes empty, I think I'll pass. Sorry. If you want to shoot them you'll have to come visit me here. Disney, Universal, Sea World, Firing Range. What could be funner than that?

1 comment:

globaljunkie said...

did you say you are using Disney as your firing range?