Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Scope

I will figure out how to get the picture of my stone on here one day. I missed the home coming as I was still getting out of the hospital after they scoped me. My stone still would not pass and I was puking my guts out again Monday. They admitted me and scoped me Tuesday. It was so much fun. I still have a stint in me and it is peachy.

3 comments:

globaljunkie said...

we would rather not see it. most likely is a darkish/reddish brown and will look like a small clump of sand. If you had a bigger willie would probably come out without the stent. sorry, couldn't resist.

globaljunkie said...

the Chinese remedy is to drink white raddish juice. never tried myself, but they swear by it.

chris said...

ouch!!! yo bro...i feel for you