Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Stuff that really does not matter........

I would like to be able to post on the Fabulous Foster Four... Please add me. Plus if the admin that created the blog list that does not include grungeon.com please add it and remove the grungeon list. Apparently only the admin that created the blog list can add to it. Or you can leave it just like it is and not worry. I am going to try to post more on grungeon.com so maybe you will learn something you did not know before.

5 comments:

BS and the Kids said...

i can't comment on your blog, but i agree, why? why? why? it really would just put a lot of us at ease if he would show proof that he himself is a law abiding citizen.

Bowb said...

you need to register on my site to leave a comment. I was getting sick of the spam I was getting.

chris said...

hello...i sent you an invite to your gmail address like a month ago when you asked me to lacktrum no?

J and J said...

Tru,

I tried to post on your blog but did not know how I guess. It was good to see your comments on the election. I was impressed with the understanding of this issue. But how does one resolve that ever unless the electoral college comes forth and demand proof. Do they have the guts to do it. Luv M

Bowb said...

So apparently leaving comments on my blogs is an issue so I change it so that anyone can post. Guess i'll just have to weed through the spam.