Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Reminders

Just want to remind everyone if you owe me money, please mail it to me. Seeing how my husband is out of a job now, it does matter more...Also, please turn in your newsletters and anything else we might have previously talked about that you should have given me on Saturday and didn't. I just wanted to also invite anyone who will be down here this way on Saturday to T-man's party. 12:00 my house, you know the drill. It will go until 2:30 and there will be lots of crawly, creepy things there.

2 comments:

jabberwock said...

The check is in the mail. The newsletter, however, still needs to be written. ;)

Amanda said...

Can I come to the party and hide upstairs or something during the creepy crawly part?