Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Give a mother a kareoke machine, you get really off key singing....

Yup, thats how it is. My mother is a decent singer, but she's driving me nuts. So anyways, I totally aced this bio test that i hardly study for and my teacher wants me to be a biologist so i wont waste my smarts, but bodies are really gross and disgusting so he'll have to deal with it. Anywho, i'm in a pleasant mood at the moment. No school ( I can waste my time doing nothing or bothering my mother), and i have my permit! But my mom refuses to let me drive ANYWHERE cos she expects me to know how to drive REALLY FREAKING GOOD and i cant cos ive never driven before and she really needs to get over herself and realize im only 15! So im in a good mood cept for that. Yeah er, i called one of my really old friends from 8th grade (her name's grace) and we were talking and all the people that i used to envy are either pregnant, on drugs, or total sluts. Go them, i no longer envy them. At least i have a DECENT reputation at school. Apparently my mom is holding a elder quorums( did i spell that right) party and my room is still messy so i will proabably be kicked off soon. Ugh she's sing we're not gonna take it. *cringes* Ughhhh, she needs to go to bed. Yeah school was pretty okay today since most of our teachers were gone on holiday or on the senior trip. I think they're floating down a river on air mattresses or something like that. I'm so sick of daniel. He turns three and hes ten times worse than he was the day before. I forgot it was his birthday haha. Sorry! Sooo, the Bowens are coming down for thanksgiving and im SUPER EXCITED. We will party and drive our parents mad haahahahah. Go us. Catch you guys later. ♥

2 comments:

Bowb said...

You know if you actually paid attention all the times you rode with somebody that drives good you would be a better driver. But as you are how do I put it.... a spaz? I would not expect that. So put down the phone close your mouth and pay attention. It really isn't that hard. Have a great day. And if you can't drive a stick you shouldn't be driving.

chris said...

I have to categorically deny that I am off key. Pitchy sometimes, yes, off key, no. AND Kyrie has been allowed to drive me to a few places and I am glad to have escaped without any injuries. She tends to leave the front end of the car hanging over the yellow line when navigating a right hand turn thus almost hitting oncoming traffic. On the straight aways I can't get her to stay off of the white line on the right edge of the road. She doesn't know how to stay in the middle of the lane. How hard can that be? I've decided to send her to driving school.