Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

It is really snowing here in the Ukraine. It started yesterday, rained some in between but this morning it is snowing again, pretty hard with the wind blowing. Must put my liner in my coat before we head out to church. Dad listened to some of the game last night, I went to bed when the score was 10-3, he came to bed with eight minutes left, 41-24. To many interceptions for BYU team to win. Oh, well it is just a football game as Dan would say. There's life after college football, right? I know nothing about Twilight except I find it hard to think about Vampires fitting into any part of my life. I don't even like to read those type of stories, but I have the same feeling about all those books my other children like, animals that can talk, etc. Just never been my thing. We are doing good, will have the District over for Thanksgiving then go to center to meet with the Senior couples. Have to make pies for that -should be interesting. Hope you all get to be with family for the Holidays - we love you all very much. Luv M&D

No comments: