Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Amazing

Everyone contemplating an abortion should have to see this and hear the story behind it. Go to the website to view the pictures. They are copyrighted so I didn't want to post them illegally. Aren't I a law abiding citizen?

Welcome to www.MichaelClancy.com


During a spina bifida corrective procedure at twenty-one weeks in utero, Samuel thrusts his tiny hand out of the surgical opening of his mother's uterus. As the doctor lifts his hand, Samuel reacts to the touch and squeezes the doctor's finger. As if testing for strength, the doctor shakes the tiny fist. Samuel held firm. At that moment, I took this "Fetal Hand Grasp" photo.

As a photojournalist, my job is to tell stories through pictures. The experience of taking this photograph has had a profound effect on me, and I'm proud to share this moment with you.

Michael Clancy

No comments: