Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Again, and again?

I guess I need to start thinking about the next newsletter, if there is going to be one. I know I bring this up every time, but there continues to be a select few who feel like they don't have to contribute for whatever reason. Then, there are the other select few, who turn it in way late, delaying my publicaton, and then there are the other, other select few, who turn it in weeks before it is due and there info is outdated and old news four months later. So, I need to know if you all are really going to committ and want to continue. Because, we all have been made aware that we aren't posting the news of our families on this blog, and unless we START doing so, I think the newsletter is a good way to see what is going on. I would start a poll on the side of the blog, but I am not sure that I have the power and I really am not sure who does.

No comments: