Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Friday, September 12, 2008

The Daily Grind

One of the reasons that I don't post more often is due to the fact that I feel that much of my daily activities are very monotonous. I go to school, I go to work, and I study. That's about it. No fun cutsie stories about kids or great adventures, but I guess even the day to day can sometimes be interesting.

Here's a course list of classes that I'm taking this semester:

Basic Immunology
Physiology w/lab
BioInstrumentations w/lab
OChem II w/lab.

Class is every day and lab is once a week per class. I'm learning some very exciting and interesting things about basic body function. So exciting that it keeps my up at night.

By the way, Q-tip, parents said I could just list the sale of the car for a $1. I'll get that sent to you within the next few days.

D-Man

2 comments:

Bowb said...

Having a bill of sale for $1 will not fly with the DMV. It would be better if you did a gift.

D-Man said...

Fine. If I have too.