Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRUMAN!!!

Hi Truman Happy Birthday,

I was trying to remember what happened on your b-day but I have a really mental block. I do remember that Julie and Jackie came to El Paso, Texas, to help us pack up and move back to Missouri. I also remember that a nurse in the hospital kept wanting to have me attend the birth education program as she must of thought that 4 children under 5 was a little bit to much for a mom to handle. You were a good baby and on the way to Missouri we had put the cradle in the back and you just slept and ate. We started back to Missouri when you were about two weeks old. Dad had the "bug" still and we followed him to Waynesville, Missouri, where we had a new unseen house ready for us. You have been such a tender hearted child. I remember when Dad left for Sedalia you cried. You enjoyed visiting Fred and Mae Goodson when we moved to Pocatello. If I ever found you missing I would call Mae's where you could be found missing and she would be rocking you. Hope you hav agreat day. Luv MOM and DAD

3 comments:

chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chris said...

AWww Trummie, how old are you now? I remember when you were born because I was sooo upset that it was another boy. I tried to throw you in the garbage when you came home. I still can see the flash of sun on the metal trash can in the carport area in my mind. It is one of my earliest memories. I was quite serious about throwing you away. Good thing I didn't because you were my favorite when you were little. Sorry to the other 2 brothers who were around at that time, but Truman was so much nicer to me.

chris said...

Sorry, I deleted the first post as it was a double