Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Quentin!!!

Quentin,

Happy Birthday. I am suppose to write about your delivery but all that I can remember is that I walked through the back door of the labor room and the nurses wanted to know where Dr was and if he had brought me. Labor did not take very long as none of them were over four hours. I do remeber that Dad sat besides me for awhile and kept telling me that I could have medication if it hurt to much. All I wanted him to do was to go find something else to do so I could concentrate on the process at hand. We were excited to receive a new healthy baby boy. Again Happy Birthday hope you have a great day. Luv M&D

1 comment:

BS and the Kids said...

Happy happy birthday. All I remember is that you have a birthmark on your upper buttock shaped like a hot dog!!! Haven't seen it for awhile. So, having gotten bigger, did it also get bigger????