Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Princesses in Mass


Last week, we had Savannah come and stay with us for a few days while her mom went to market. The kids had so much fun. The girls played great and had so much fun playing dress-up. I think Tan was a little sad that Savannah wasn't playing more with him, but I had to explain that she didn't want to play swords or wrestle. They all played great and Savannah was such a good help. Thanks Savannah for coming, we will have to do it again.

3 comments:

globaljunkie said...

Why are the in Mass? You Catholic now?

BS and the Kids said...

I knew one of you would think that. I was going to change it but I don't have the authority on this page, so it has to work.

globaljunkie said...

i think you should have said en masse.....but hey, you want to convert to Catholocism (or as I tell Pris, an evil Catholic) is up to you ;-)