Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Hi everyone!!! I'm back from a long abscence due to my various activities that I've been involved in. No, I'm not preg-o, so no worries about that. Amanda and I were thinking that we should have a family get together here soon. As the heading would suggest, how does Memorial Day weekend work for ya'll? Let us know what you think. If that doesn't work, we could do it at a later time. We just haven't seen a lot of you for some time now and thought that it would be nice to get together and BBQ and what not. Leave you thoughts. Later.

3 comments:

chris said...

You guys have fun, I think I might be in Florida that weekend finding us a home. And, I haven't seen the cd you did with old pics John. Did you give out copies?

globaljunkie said...

you going to fly me over?

D-Man said...

Fly yourself over. I'm a poor college student. But you are invited.