Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Family Reunion Revisited

I guess I just thought you all could read my mind so I haven't said anything to anyone but mom. I figure with the financial situations of some of us, the moving situations of some of us, and the possible job changes coming up...we would keep everything local. I was planning on scheduling acctivites in and around Poky for a few days. Maybe Downata for a day...a treasure hunt or geocaching....picnic with a moon bounce or something like that. Give your thoughts and opinions now if you want them heard...otherwise I will just get going on this.

6 comments:

globaljunkie said...

has to be week of May 21

chris said...

sorry John
it's the last week of July

globaljunkie said...

if the whole family isn't there then it really isn't a reunion, is it.

chris said...

It's open to the ENTIRE family. Not my fault if you decide not to come. I didn't pick the dates...they were decided last year.

Qmann said...

We could go boating for a day, the kids liked the Bear World and we could hit the IF zoo with it. I really don't like public pools, for one thing, I always get stuck with everyone's youngsters so they can go play and I'm really not comfortable with that. I think it would be more enjoyable and fun to go boating anyway, we could bbq on the beach.

Qmann said...

Picnic with a moon bounce sounds like fun, also.