Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mommy is on the Naughty List

After I told her not to open the packages that the mailman delivered with her presents she went ahead and opened them. She is worse than Lucas. You can not get her a gift without her getting into it.

I am going to have to take a page out of Chris's play book and send them all back. All Ivana is getting for Christmas is a lump of coal.

3 comments:

jabberwock said...

Honey. I am so sorry... but you found out what you getting for Christmas... I just wanted to be fair.. LOL!
I love You My Wonderful Husband!
Eu te Amo!
Ivana.

chris said...

Wade is really bad about getting into things. Always has been always will be. He is dying to know what I got this year. Told our friends and he offered to pay them $100 to tell. Since he never reads on here I can say but it might be TMI hahaha
But if you really have to know like Wade, you can look here
http://www.amazon.com/Kama-Sutra-Strawberries-Champagne-Delectable/dp/B000QNHHI4

chris said...

I should mention that of course I plan on using it as a powder to make my skin smilky smooth ; )