Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Friday, August 7, 2009

The First Fish


We are in Island Park with the in-laws and we went fishing today. While there the son found a full can of "pop" and asked me what kind of pop it was. He was doing this as he was shaking it. I turned around and looked at him and told him to put the beer down. He threw it on the ground right behind me on the rocks. I heard the beer can hit the ground and then felt my backside get sprayed. My backside was covered in "pop". Later he caught this 19 1/2 inch 3lb fish. It made his day. While driving home I told him we needed to clean the fish. He said we could wash it the bathtub or the clothes washing machine. He had a great day.

4 comments:

chris said...

I vote for the wash machine route

D-Man said...

That's funny. Way to go Logie.

J and J said...

John,
This is Logan and Truman not Kevin. Guess you had better come home to see us more often so you can tell the bros. apart. Luv M

J and J said...

JOhn,
I took a closer look at the picture and actually it is neither Truman or Kevin! Believe it is Cory, Angie's brother. Luv M