Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Belated Birthday Wishes and Cherry Hill

Happy Birthday to Kyrie, Kade and Quentin! What a busy week it was last week, which reminds me I shouldn't neglect to mention it was Chris and Wade's 17th Anniversary as well. I know I haven't done a newsletter for a while, I don't know if anyone cares. If anyone is interested in being in charge of it feel free to take over....
As for Cherry Hill, it is coming up next weekend. I know we are planning on camping. I am not sure what we are doing for food. Mom has FOUR kidney stones so isn't feeling the greatest. I guess overall we need to know if we want to do the temple open house at Oquirrh Hills. I could get reservations if we are interested.

No comments: