Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

So LongTonsils

I must say that after seeing Alyssa go through this I have no idea how adults make it. She is doing fairly well but is still completely miserable. Today she didn't do as well as yesterday but I hear after day 5 it will start to look up. Alyssa will probably miss her first day of school on Thursday, but she doesn't seem to care. Her teacher is going to be gone the first week of school anyway. She will have a sub. Logan had a good time at his party at outer limits. He is sooo big I can't believe he's turning 5 of Wednesday(he's my baby). Life has been crazy and I am really excited for school to start. A routine sounds wonderful.

No comments: